Opening offers (£5 off)
- £55 a first piano tuning for Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and Wakefield clients.
Piano Tuning Prices
- £60 for regular Leeds clients.
- £65 for regular clients outside a 20 mile radius of Leeds.
Pitch raising (For a piano that has been neglected for some time and is more than 7 cents flat of concert pitch. Two separate tunings are required to bring the pitch up to A440 and to stabilise it. For more information please view this blog post)
- £75 for Leeds clients.
- £85 for clients outside a 20 mile radius of Leeds.
Piano Repair & Regulation Price List
- Call out fee for repairs and regulation £30 per hour, plus parts (Minor work is usually done during the tuning session for no extra charge – otherwise repair fees start from £25)
- Repair fees for spinet pianos £10 per hour (plus parts)
- Hammer voicing and toning £30 per hour
- Complete hammer replacement £400
- Complete damper spring replacement £350
- Complete damper felt replacement £300
- White key covering replacement (whole set) £180 (including parts)
- Black key replacement £10 per key
- Replacing every bridle tape £170
- Restoring damaged ivories £70
- Cleaning (a thorough cleaning of the whole cabinet, action and pedals) £30
- Evaluation visit £40
- Individual string replacement prices vary depending on size but usually £20 – £30 per string
[For queries about specific repairs, regulation, evaluation, voicing or other services not listed above please contact me by email:
firstname.lastname@example.org (email not working as of 06/12/21. An IT technician is working on it) or by mobile: 0754 266 7040]
Cash, cheque or BACs accepted.